View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #31
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
And how is that different from any other corporation?
Personally, I would say that they are better at it (Greed). That is why they got over a Billion Bucks in the bank.

Speaking of "building your own" this is my viewpoint.

I buy a machine or computer better than what I need at the time, but not the most expensive one available. That way the machines lasts a fair amount of time and is not outdated in just 2 or 3 years.

I started as an air systems technician and know a lot of guys with that frame of mind. They say, hey build your own or do a super modification (boat or aircraft). It is fun. My answer is my purpose these days is to use the craft, to use the machine.
Yes, I might adapt something, and certainly fix things, but it is the use of an item that fascinates me, not the makings of it.

And by the way, I am sometimes the guy that is called upon when my adventuress friends run into a problem with their engines.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote