Thread: MobileRead February 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #26
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
That is odd. I just searched FLP, and Love Story is not available there. Indeed nothing by Erich Segal is.
Sorry, maybe I was a little vague.

Do a search on "Love", then click on "additional Titles" (Upper right), then enter "Segal" in search within results.

It won't be available for checkout, but you will be able click on the ebook, and then click on "Recommend".

By "Recommending" it, you are requesting that it be added to the FLP library. I've had mixed success with this in the past.

Last edited by John F; 01-22-2013 at 09:37 AM.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote