Thread: Glo Virtual kepub Books?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:01 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sounds like some free classics. They would have been in the ".kobo/kepub" directory. If you rename them to have the extension "epub", they will probably open with the calibre viewer.

I can't think of why they would appear in the calibre device list but not on the device. The calibre device list is read from the database on the Kobo device. I should be able to tell what is happening by looking at the database on the device. But, as you have managed to delete the books, it is probably to late. I would still like to look at it if you are willing to send me the database.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote