View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #11
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glottalpoly View Post
I do however really appreciate your assistance - so if you do want me to do some specific investigating - let me know and I am happy to oblige.
Thanks very much, but no need. We know that the problem is something strange with the router/hub pair, and that is good enough for me as long as it is good enough for you. And I agree, it is nice to read something instead of debugging networking problems to be able to read.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any pointers for using calibre metadata in CC. People on this forum have a lot of experience with different problems and different setups.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote