View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #98
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Glad to hear things went well, Blossom. Fingers crossed for the results you are waiting on.

I haven't seen this one mentioned yet. I haven't read this author, but it looks like it may be cute:
Lumberjack in Love by Penny Watson Amazon US
I was just about to post this. I have read this book as well as her others. Penny Watson has a very funny blog and she loves guys with beards, so she decided to write one as a hero. It's very cute and sweet. Her other 2 books are set at the North Pole and feature 2 of the 5 Klaus brothers, the sons of St. Nick. They are both enjoyable holiday romances.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote