View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:56 AM   #184
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I don't know that I'd make generalizations about any group based on its most conspicuous members. That strategy tends to punish everyone else for various obnoxious individuals' excesses.

=======

In case this is lost on anyone:

Hans and I both have a history of using Apple and non-Apple devices. This means that every time we define the behavior of the Apple or non-Apple user, we're actually defining our own behavior. This will hold true until some further distinction or limitation is added to each definition of each user group.

Could we please get back to discussing reviews and the technical aspects of the iP5 versus other phones? If people want to talk about the iP5 as an e-reader, or the differences, if any, in readability between the iP4 and 5, then that's fine as well.

===========

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Would you settle for the meClaudius?
5thWiggle: That's hilarious, yet even now, I'm paying for having watched it: The ghost of my English teacher mom is tugging at my bib and gazing at me with a worried expression as she complains about the number of kiddies who will watch that clip and use first-person pronouns incorrectly.

The worm inching across the credit mosaic is classic.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-13-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Inchworm, not inch-snail.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote