Thread: 360 Plus Following links in text
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Following works for PB360, which. I am pretty sure, should be identical or very similar to newer models.
I use this feature with FBReader.
I have assigned long press down to enter links mode. So when I see a link - to a footnote, for example, I hold the down button. The Links mode is activated. I use down button to navigate to the link and press OK. I go to the link. I have mapped long press up button to "Go back" so when I finish reading footnote or whatever I press and hold Up to go back.
many thanks KAcir, had not thought of the "go back" option. Now Coolreader is really nice and full of functionality, so I am using it as standard. I think the problem with FBreader, however, may be only related to taht specific book, as I remember navigating footnotes with the "standard" 360 when using Fbreader 180.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote