View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #22
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neppah5 View Post
I waiting for the Galaxy to become available from Verizon. Don't if it will. Does anyone here know if and when it may be coming to Verizon Wireless? I use their Thunderbolt to read on now, and just know the 5 " Note would be much better. I am two months past my upgrade date; but I won't be upgrading to anything with a smaller screen than the Note.
I know it went through FCC testing and authorisation, but I have no clue as to time frame or if the project was canceled after the FCC licensing fo some reason.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote