Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #498
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
If you like the murder-swapping, you might enjoy Mariah Stewart's "Dead Wrong", "Dead Certain" and "Dead Even" which is a trilogy of murder swapping. I liked them!
Thanks!!! I will have a look at them. I used to like misteries a lot, but sometime in my twenties I decided it was not a "serious" genre and gave up reading that sort of books.... Now that I am not that serious anymore, I am slowly going back to them.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote