Thread: aum epub fixer
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marytg View Post
I realize that the ncx is a ToC. However, I have read on some sites that an internal ToC is a good idea, for one, some ePub readers don't use the ncx file.
Maybe it's misinformation. I'll give up on it if I must.

Thanks for the reply!
If you cater for broken ePub readers, you cause the author(s) to not have to fix ToC issue. If you don't have an internal ToC and the external ToC doesn't work, then maybe enough people will complain and the reader will get fixed.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote