View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by singring View Post
Hi there....I deleted my Random House dictionary from my online bookshelf, by accident. How can I get it back onto my bookshelf? Could I get someone to email me the dictionary as a .zip file, so I can reload it onto my bookshelf? Is the dictionary available anywhere for free? I feel like such a dummy, the dicionary is one of the most useful tools on my reader.
Hope someone can help me
thank you
If it is on your expansion card you can just plug it into your computer using a card reader and back up the dictionary to your computer so you won't have to worry about losing it. Folders can be backed up and restored this way which is another way to load eBooks onto your device.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote