View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #13
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
OK, I installed the imaging library and it works. So once I have the code in Eclipse running PyDev, I need to do what? If I make a change to some code, is there a build process? I am ignorant of Python. I have picked up a book and am going to go through it but I was hoping you could lead me in the right direction so that I can at least "see" what happens when I change things.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote