View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 07:47 AM   #20
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by djulian View Post
I might have misunderstood your post--do you mean that Koland's thread (started on the 30th) predates this thread (started on the 28th)? I apologize if the question sounds snarky--no snark is intended. I'm only asking because I'm relatively new to the forum and I was wondering if I'm misreading the info (date, time, etc) in the threads.

I'm talking about a specific post and not the thread.

Koland posted first, and then Arcadata posted the same information and in the same format (with the separation of one ebook from the main list).

Both threads serve a purpose as long as there is no outright copying involved. Both Members must get their own material and post in the way they choose - and without any copying from one another.

Please visit both threads on the deal of the day - both Koland and Arcadata - for the best comprehensive coverage.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-31-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote