View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 07:02 PM   #6
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Complying with the PG-rating of this forum, I've edited the F bomb. I'd like to ask if you could remove it as well

However, they could just have set one hour or two. 15 minutes is ridiculous. The fact that you could have your money back was one of the things that made me very happy about Android's Market. Even if piracy is in my reach, I have supported it with good money.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote