View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 04:59 PM   #4
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Kindle 1 had a user-accessible card slot, actually. They got rid of that in the Kindle 2. Personally I wouldn't risk it since I believe the memory chip is directly attached to the board. It's not a card slot. Personally I have no need for more than 4GB. That's a ton of books. I don't really listen to music or audiobooks from the Kindle even though it's supported. I prefer a smaller device, like my phone, for that.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote