View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 03:25 PM   #19
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
old eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
Picked up one of those, and 2 regular jetbooks this morning.

The JBL is for me, have new NIZM batterys and charger waiting for it.
Picked up a pair of the regular jetbooks for parents, mine and my wifes.
Along with a pair of 4gig SD cards.

My dad is 85, and computer illiterate so it could be interesting teaching him to use it.
He likes to read, and the small town library where he lives just doesn't have much in the way of large print books. The Jetbook should be a good solution for him. IF I can teach him how to navigate through the menu's.
Just so you know, my 83 year old mom and my 85 year old dad find the screen amazingly clear and easy to read on. And very easy to navigate around. And they are FAR from computer literate!!! The only problem is that my mom has very very bad arthritis in her hands, and she finds the Lite too heavy some days.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote