View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #16
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by petechan View Post
To the last two posters, yes I already know what you are saying. But I guess it is not that clear to some new buyers since from the other postings it seems that they are still buying the wrong device or buying from the wrong bookstores and are upset about it.

I just wonder if any folks new to ebook readers were looking at JB/JBL/Libre, would it not be nice to have a sticky in the thread starter section entitled something like "Info on choosing between JB/JBL/Libre" and get the basic info about differences without wading through all the different threads. I think it would at least be as useful as a "welcome" thread.

I'm guessing that the normal process is to develop a post that is then
made into a sticky by the moderators. So, you could post the starting
"sticky" candidate here. Then that might be made into a sticky as it is
or other posters might add information that you could edit into the
candidate sticky, until it is perfected/ready to be made into a sticky.

Maybe you could title the post as "Sticky Candidate".

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote