View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp424 View Post
Thanks for the response. It happens while reading a book. As a matter of fact, it has been happening with the same book, I didn't take notice before you asked the question. Maybe I will try to download another book and see what happens. But, thats if I can get this thing running!! I hate it because that means I do not have any books to read!!
Yeah, some poorly formatted books and sometimes those which are in the Topaz format can cause the Kindle to freeze. If other books work fine, then you'll know for sure that particular book is the culprit. If the book came from Amazon, contact them and let them know the problem so they can correct it or give you a refund.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote