View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 10:29 PM   #209
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
AFAIK the Copy Link options in Book Details always generate _hex_ links. I can't imagine I would ever create a link by typing it, and because I always give links a label I don't place any value on User Friendly URLs.

I don't like the possibility of having two or more links that reference the same object using different encoding because I happened to copy them in different places. So, if its not possible to have calibre-spy generate links in the same manner, preferably with the same code, as those generated by calibre itself I will have to forego using it.

Thanks for the work you've put into this.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote