View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 11:30 PM   #1167
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@Rellwood - On your second point. If you copy (backup) a library database, add, remove, or change title or author of any books, and then restore that copy (backup) of the database to library folder there will be inconsistencies between the database and the library folder structure. You would need to identify the inconsistencies via Library Maintenance->Check Library and resolve manually.

BR
Instead of restore database which may or may not be up to date with my metadata, I do previous versions of the .db file and then go into library maintenance to clean up. I might lose the recent changes, but I don't lose entire columns (if I make a mistake and use replace instead of append or prepend in copy/replace)
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote