View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 01:09 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
This is in fact not easy because of other "features" that come along with it. I must "target" a later release of Android, which will break passing books to reader apps (see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=295599). I must work around that problem before I can consider anything else. I need to do this before the end of the year or I won't be able to release CC updates.

It is worth noting that "fixing" this problem also requires enabing multi-window, yet another can of worms. I don't have a 2:1 device, much less one that can do multi-window, which is concerning. I don't want to introduce features that I can't test.

Bottom line: someday, maybe.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote