Thread: Marvin 3.1
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 09:26 PM   #76
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Guys, pehkay had already posted the answer above. This has been known for many months that non-updated apps would go dead in terms of Dropbox interaction by September 28th. The same thing has just happened to my Dropbox-based voice recorder app on Android, so I had to find a different voice recorder app on Thursday, because the developer just stopped developing the original voice-recorder app. Fortunately, Dropbox isn't really essential for Marvin – you can always load books from Dropbox to Marvin "the other way around" (by launching the Dropbox app and opening books from there in Marvin).

By the way, in a similar vein, the Google Drive cloud-picker in Marvin stopped working for me a year ago or so, so I also need to go "the other way round" via the Drive app when I wish to open a book in Marvin.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote