View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 07:28 AM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I have no idea where the number on MR comes from. The number on plugins.calibre-ebook.com is the number of times the zip file corresponding to that plugin was downloaded by calibre, regardless of version.

Someone has to update the Index of plugins thread to use ScrambleEbook as the plugin name. I cant do it at the momnet as I am on a cell phone, and trying to edit that enormaous post is impossible, so hopefully one of the other moderators will do it for you.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote