View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #1
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Books your kids / teenagers actually enjoy

My son is always asking me for a good book to read. The problem with being an adult (at least most of the time) is that I have no idea what books kids are actually reading these days. I don't mean what books they should be reading but what books they actually want to read. It might be helpful if folks reply with the books their kids loved, remember to state their age and whether the book might appeal more to boys or girls.

Here's a few :
Age 10
Age 12
Age 13
Aged 14

Age 15
Age 16

Last edited by mike_bike_kite; 07-30-2013 at 05:32 AM.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote