View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #47
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I can't feel for the author. The Saint Augustine section was simply irrelevant to whether or not reading from an e-book is real reading. But the real reason I can't feel for him is that he spits in the face of people who use e-readers. He's absolutely free to prefer paper books, absolutely free to not read e-books, I won't criticize people for their preferences. But he can't imagine that other people might have different preferences, can't imagine that people can get just as much out of a book in an e-book format that he gets out of it in paper format.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote