View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #55
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@nothingness: Picking the obvious cause as you haven't mentioned it, is "Create Bookshelves" checked on the driver configuration?
Duh! I completely forgot that! OK, did that and it works. I did not put entries for the series but after seeing them on the shelves on the Kobo how it looks, I ended deleting the ebooks and added number + title for series, like you said in the "Changing Book Titles to include Series Info", and it looks much clearer.

I added the descriptions for the books as well while I was there, and it looks nice when I see the infos of the ebooks. But I think the font is too small though on the Kobo, it's barely readable.

Thanks!!!
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote