View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #54
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@nothingness: Picking the obvious cause as you haven't mentioned it, is "Create Bookshelves" checked on the driver configuration?

If you have that option checked, I need a debug log to see what it happening. To do this, start calibre and right-click on the preferences button. Then select "Restart in debug mode". When calibre restarts, connect your Glo and wait for the syncing jobs to finish. Close calibre and the debug log will be opened. Post the contents of that or send them to me in a PM. I will look at it to see if I can work out what is wrong.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote