View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #47
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Can't promise this as the optimum solution but try this...
  • Create a custom column
    • Name: news
    • Column Heading: News Article
    • Column Type: Built from other columns
    • Template:
      Code:
      {author:str_in_list('', calibre, NEWS,)}
  • Restart calibre
  • Add #news to the shelf list in the Kobo Touch driver

I've tried making the column and verifying it gets the right value but have not added it to the driver.

[EDIT]
I've now added the additional column to the driver's config and all seems to work as it should. My driver now has the values
Code:
#myshelves, series, #news
in it and works as expected; books with custom shelves get added to the valuie of the myshelves column, in addition to the corresponding series column, and calibre created news go to the NEWS column as coded in the custom column (news) above.

Last edited by PeterT; 10-28-2012 at 05:25 PM.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote