View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
I have had the slow response occasionally, I usually just put it down for 5 to 10 mins when it does this and it sorts itself out

I am wary of forced restarts incase something gets corrupt

If you had the option set to backup to google (not sure if this is the default) it should bring back any settings you had when you re install an app, but I have read reports of this not working very well for people

good luck getting it going again, hopefully it's not to painful
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote