View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #70
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarscadden View Post
If you haven't got the update yet, you MAY still be able to get it from http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5799343/update.zip. One of the members of the beta group had a problem, and this is where Kobo told him to go. After downloading, put it in /mnt/sdcard or /mnt/extsd.
Thank you for the instructions. I was wondering there Google Play was that was mentioned in this thread. It took me a while to realize I was still on a beta update from April.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote