View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #62
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kboland View Post
Achoo! lol
--------------------------------------

Good news....for myself. Google Play updated last night Google Maps on my Vox, and it's a little speed demon now! Heehaw.

I got a lovin' happening with my Vox now...and have put off my intention of buying a certain tablet with it being soon to be released. Truly, the Vox is doing everything now that I had wanted in a tablet in the first place, as well as a great, dedicated eReader and book culture.

Most satisfied now, and look forward to even more tweaking from the Kobo Team. If they get rid of, or at least allow you to remove the book pushing onboard....it would be a ten out of ten owner experience for this lad to date.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote