View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #15
Gronk
Zealot
Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, PW2, Sony PRS 950, 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
And so we have our selection!

Personally I want to read the Pevear/Volokhonsky translation; that's the translation I'm reading of Anna Karenina and I think they're very good. Does anyone know where I can get that version in a format that will read on my Sony?
I got it at Kobo yesterday using the one dollar off promo code may27us1 but I think that promotion ended yesterday. It is the Pevear/Volokhonsky translation and it's an Adobe DRM epub for $8.69.
Gronk is offline   Reply With Quote