View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 03:42 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by videopope View Post
I understand that I can create the epub manually using HTML, but I don't know html, and excuse the laziness, I have no desire to learn it.
No problem, you can live a happy life without knowing HTML... but I'm afraid it's going to be tough if you want to create and style ebooks with no knowledge of HTML and CSS.

Quote:
I would prefer not to upload the source file here for copyright reasons.
If you replace the text with some other placeholder text there will be no problem.

But you better go step by step. Convert your file to HTML and open it in a browser. Does it look fine? The problem lies in later steps. Is it wrong? Something's rotten inside Word.
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote