Thread: Newbie Question
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
Newbie Question

Sorry to ask the obvious. I've seen reference to this, but haven't been able to figure out how to do this: How can I combine html files using calibre? They could stay html or be converted, either would work fine for me.

Two points--I am nearly computer illiterate and have only used my terminal once so I need instructions that don't assume I know anything.

I usually use a mac although I have access to a pc as well.

Thanks so much.

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote