View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 03:08 AM   #1
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
adobe digital editions 4.5.11

I decided to check their page to see if there's a newer version and there was. I still have the problem that it takes at least a minute or two before its page appears. I'm guessing it's some lag with verifying the books I have checked out from the library. Although it might be a minute or two quicker; i.e., 1 minute instead of 2 or 3 minutes of waiting.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote