View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:35 AM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I recently bought a kindle that I know hadn't been charged in at least 3 months and I am guessing closer to 11 months since the service update was never done. It charged up just fine.
Matter of fact, all my kindles sat uncharged for many months before I bought them. I got them all used.

The only ereader I own that has battery problems is my Alturek, but I know before I bought it, it had been sitting on a shelf for over 2 years.

Make sure you put it in airplane mode when you are through reading on it.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote