View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 07:27 AM   #1
Oibgzfka
Oibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterOibgzfka can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
Lightbulb [KT3] 2 questions about the battery

1. I haven't used the KT3 for a few days, and the battery's considerably drained—it took a while to recharge—even though the screen was turned-off (not just on stand-by). Is this normal? If it is, then is there any way to conserve the charge when I'm not using the Kindle?

2. If I spend an extended period (let's say 6 months) without using the Kindle, how do I preserve the battery's life in the meantime? I mean, is leaving the reader idle for long stretches time a concern?
Oibgzfka is offline   Reply With Quote