View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 04:14 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Fixed,New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eftpower View Post
Thank you so much...The "right one" seems to be the one labeled "calibre-portable.exe

it matches you description: "In type of file it should say Application and (exe)" and when I closed the program and then used that exe , it opened with books.

I hope it will keep the book list, but if not i have them saved in " documents, Calibre library" again thank you very very much.....
If you see the proper Library in the GUI, it should be fine.
Why not do a test Add. Exit. Restart and see if it survived
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote