View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zobop View Post
I like the quality of the conversions from Calibre. But I really do not need my books catalogued and sorted in all those folders and sub folders and sub sub folders. They get buried too deep.
The mistake you are making is to even look inside the calibre directory structure. Just ignore HOW files are saved in it, and what they are called, and utilize the power of calibre to send material to your eReaders.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote