View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by zobop View Post
I like the quality of the conversions from Calibre. But I really do not need my books catalogued and sorted in all those folders and sub folders and sub sub folders. They get buried too deep.
I used to have my books organized the way you mention. I still used Calibre for conversion (along with KindleGen sometimes), but instead of leaving the books in Calibre I used the Save To Disk function after conversion and deleted the books from Calibre. That worked fairly well.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote