View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
parkher
Evangelist
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BL Alita/Mimas/Ares, OB Note2/Note, KA One/H2O/HD, S PRS T2/T1, PB 902
I got two of those 902, and I am trying to charge them, but nothing happens:
Already charging for more than 25 hours (mostly switched off) - the amber light indicating that still charging, and the horizontal battery indicator in the right lower corner of the screen for both units seems to indicate full (or empty): there are 5 black bars displayed.
I did not check what was the status before charging, found this indicator only after a few hours of charging.
So perhaps black bars means full rather than empty.

Anyway, if black bars mean full:
- why the full battery is not detected and the charging not stopped, or, if stopped, why not indicated by the led (it is supposed to go green or go off - the makers of the device don't know even that for sure - but it stays amber).

If black bars mean empty:
- why the battery is not being charged, or if it is, why the indicator on the screen is not working.

Anyway, the devices are working fine, so probably they are charged.
I think I will stop charging, not sure if it is good for the battery if for some reason the charging is actually still continuing.

The best probably would be to try to drain the battery with mp3 through the built-in speaker and see if the indicator changes

Last edited by parkher; 12-09-2010 at 06:17 PM.
parkher is offline   Reply With Quote