Thread: Local Histories
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Visual aids are very useful with this type of thing. A clearly drawn timeline at the front or back, then the chapters can be themes. I really like reading history books like that. I had one enormous textbook like that, but the timeline was very big and detached from the book. It would be taped to the wall above my desk to look at as I read it.

BTW, the book was so heavy that I weighed it in the bathroom scale. It was over 10 lbs. If ever a book cried out to be an ebook!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote