View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #80
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
LET THEM EAT CAKE!
You're gonna be REAL popular with the knitting crowd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
I grew up in Italy, horse-meat carpaccio is still fairly common - which is not just horse-meat, but raw horse-meat.
In southern Japan too.

Quote:
Anyhow, while I do not really care for horse-meat, I do truly miss eating rabbit, which is always hard to find in the USA. Which I don't get. Horse, fine. But rabbit is tasty!
Interesting... I could never get used to the taste of rabbit. Or squirrel, for that matter. Even disguised in a stew, they both have unpleasant taste, for me, that is. Both are popular meats for others.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote