View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 10:03 AM   #1
adonis
adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adonis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Kindle PW2 error says Battery Invalid: -22

Hi guys,

I have a kindle pw2 with a broken screen. so i decided to fix it on my own and got another screen. when i assembled everything together i get the "repairing necessary" screen and at the bottom a "BATTERY INVALID: -22" message.

Things I've tried so far:
  • Hold power-button for 40 seconds, even that the screen flashes the message still reoccurs. It never comes to the tree-screen or loading screen or whatever.
  • When i plug in the usb-cable the led does not light up. Sometimes it lights up, but as soon as the device restarts and the error shows up comes, the led stops lighting.
  • The screen itself seems to work. I connected it on a pw1 and everything shows up. the only problem is, that touch is not working.

The first time, this message appeared was when I reassembled a pw1-screen with a pw2-motherboard. Since this didn't work, I decided to get a pw2-screen, but the error still exists.

is there a way to fix it?
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote