View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #94
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I wonder if that puts your friend in violation of their agreement. After all, you're not paying any taxes to support that library yet you are using their collection.
I don't think libraries have rules against borrowing a book and lending it to a friend (I do this all the time with paper books). It shouldn't matter if the friend is across the other side of the world as long as the book gets returned on time.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote