View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-ebook View Post
I tried it and it worked just fine. While I agree with the Mobipocket suggestion, there is the matter of the free classics at Sony store. I still don't understand the lack of Mac support. I know there are more PCs out there, but the average Mac owner is much more likely to buy this than the average PC owner.
You do realize that ALL of those free classics can be found right here in the mobileread ebook section? If you can find them here check feedbooks.com then manybooks.net and finally projectgutenburg.org.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote