View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
So I do not understand this review...

Can someone help me out here? This review was left on my book, and I am not sure what he is saying. He gave it five stars, which is great, but would like to understand it.

Quote:
Well written. I enjoyed the fact that it did not have such a nihilist worldview we see in so many of today's books such as those written by Scalzi. I cannot wait to read more books set in this universe.
The part I put in italics I do not really know what he means. Any ideas?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote