View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Free and Bargain Romances August 2012

Just wanted to set the ball rolling for August!

I update this post quoting the following message by Britomart just to call attention to the general purpose of the thread. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
In fact, this post evolved from the Kindle freebie posts started by ATDrake when people complained about how there were so many romance freebies. The very first month it was a Romance Freebies for Kindle thread, but by the next month it was a Freebie and Bargain Romances thread independent of retailer or format.

As Blossom said, Kindle freebies are much easier to spot than any of the others, and many contributors (myself included) just don't have the time to check at all the other eStores, so that's why they're predominant.

However, ALL information about freebie and bargain romances at different retailers and, occasionally, an author's website, is welcome.

Perhaps we should the outline this thread's purpose at the beginning of each month?
I think it's good for us all to be aware that most of the books posted will likely be Kindle freebies/bargains, but yes, anyone spotting other sources is more than welcome to post as well!!

Last edited by spindlegirl; 08-15-2012 at 12:28 PM.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote