View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #12
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
I saw some discussions on the Onyx Boox board that opens up note taking for a lot of readers. On the Boox Wiki you can download a blank 50 page pdf. If your reader can annotate books you can annotate this "Book" all you want. So a lot more readers than you think can do note taking. I use this trick in my Pocketbook 302 although the notes can't really be exported.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote