View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #16
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I'm sure that The Civil War by Shelby Foote has been recommended to you. One of the best history books I've read focuses on trade. A Splendid Exchange by William Bernstein. I'm not sure how spoilers are done in non-fiction, but it was enlightening to read about the trade between India and the Roman Empire and also the trade between the Arab world and China. There is a kindle edition.

http://www.amazon.com/Splendid-Excha.../dp/0802144160
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote